Monday, June 25, 2012

Aesop Rock- Garbage

Aesop Rock- Garbage Video Clips. Duration : 4.03 Mins.


One of underground hip-hop's best kept secrets. enjoy the music and support the artist. ----------------- Wing of wax? Or wing of gold leaf? Choose one Float or plummet 20000 cold leagues My nourishment's provided in the summer So I wonder how y'all chasing dreams when what's tangible still outruns you! Hail dirty doll immaculate performance Warm as the march of a billion torches forward to burn what I'm born in Cut and paste alertness to current settings provided quick Shimmy the pirate ship mass, spot the island, sound the siren And about face Let's salute the embraced pertinent generals Who turned innocent hermits to burning spectacles Flirtin' with a serpent working overtime, drain the battery Siphon the poison to flood his majesty's hatchery I was riding on a yellow bus to where the brush thickens And it ain't exactly plush pickings I'd rather take the time to burn every last bridge I've ever crossed beneath the sun Then live my life knowing you may one day follow me over one Snake bite, breath to heavy to hold Caught up in the wake of the red witch trying to swim it Ran for the snake of dead eliques stripped of idyllic image Steal a sloppy earth meal Feed my pottery wheel to model colossal vision Thrill, trucking with a bucket of pennies I'm 'a drag my sneakers through the dirt like alligator bellies 'til the cloud burst Honor and a loud thirst submersed in a trap Little drummer boy vs. thunderclap [CHORUS] In a city of garbage trying to reap the harvest Adaptation ...

Keywords: Hip-Hop, Float, Aesop, Rock, Garbage

No comments:

Post a Comment