Monday, April 30, 2012

MOD - Aren't You Hungry

MOD - Aren't You Hungry Tube. Duration : 3.43 Mins.


Sitting in my kitchen Stuffed from having ate What should I do now With what's left on my plate Maybe I should save it But naw I got the cash Think I'll take the easy way And throw it in the trash USA for Africa What a fucking scam Charity begins at home What about our land America has it's own problems That's what should come first So fuck those nigger's charity And let them die of thirst AREN'T YOU HUNGRY AREN'T YOU HUNGRY USA for USA That's what I'd like to see But sympathetic assholes Send it all to their own countries They want the food to grow On what they call home land But don't you know You can't grow anything in sand AREN'T YOU HUNGRY AREN'T YOU HUNGRY AREN'T YOU HUNGRY I think of people starving But do you think I care Let them all die hungry So I can breathe their air Sitting in my kitchen Stuffed form having ate What should I do now With what's left on my plate Maybe I should save it But naw I got the cash Think I'll take the easy way And throw it in the trash AREN'T YOU HUNGRY AREN'T YOU HUNGRY AREN'T YOU HUNGRY

Keywords: MOD, Aren't, You, Hungry, USA, For

No comments:

Post a Comment