Monday, April 9, 2012

Gucci Mane - Million Dollar Man

Gucci Mane - Million Dollar Man Tube. Duration : 3.67 Mins.


The crowd in a rage, Gucci gettin paid Icey made yo girl throw her thong on the stage Young Gucci Mane hottest nigga in da A Sellin plenty Yae, movin 20 bricks a day Used to have a 86 cut wit da T-top Now I'm in a SL-5 wit a top drop Too hot to handle, Ridin down Conloe Baby it's a kodak momment get yo camera Gucci Mane Laflare nigga damn what you say Girls goin crazy bout da nigga what da waves Iced out chain and the fresh Cartiers Voted best dressed ever since 8th grade You don't really know us lamb wit the doors up Wrist so froze up, it'll make you throw up Mama imma be like Gucci when I grow up Move big weight so I got money to throw up Pimp tight nigga dead fresh with a Mink coat Lookin for a big booty bitch with a deep throat [Chorus x2] I gotta 100 dolla haircut, A million dolla smile I gotta trillon dolla brain Million dolla worth of game Hoes goin crazy bout dat nigga Gucci Mane Same, set wit VVS and aint a damn thang change I gotta 100 dolla haircut, A million dolla smile I gotta trillon dolla brain Million dolla worth of game Hoes goin crazy bout dat nigga Gucci Mane Same, set wit VVS and aint a damn thang change Uh! aint a damn thang change Hoes goin crazy bout dat nigga Gucci Mane [Verse 2] Got a nine on the seat, shotgun in the trunk Came to the club I was already drunk Laid back young nigga never get crunk But if you fine might trick a lil sumin Chain 7 VVS you would think I'm UPS Cause I knock on yo door like I got yo address Air fresh everyday nigga dats ...

Tags: million, dollar, man, gucci, mane

No comments:

Post a Comment