Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Athena Imperial - Miss Philippines Earth 2011

Athena Imperial - Miss Philippines Earth 2011 Video Clips. Duration : 2.72 Mins.


ATHENA MAE IMPERIAL Age: 24 | Height: 5'6" | Weight: 115 lbs. | Measurements: 34-24-35 Oli Sara interviews the newly crowned Miss Philippines Earth DESCRIBE YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS (8-13 Years old) While the other girls were busy playing with their dolls, jackstones, kitchen-set toys, and jumping ropes, I was with the elders playing scrabble, word factory, fixing puzzles and solving games of logic. My goal then was to be as good as the adults I was playing games with. I even aimed to beat them. Yes, I am goal-oriented since childhood. WHAT LESSONS DID YOU LEARN FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS? First and foremost is to put God above all things. When I was a child, I was taught to thank God for another day when I wake up, to thank Him for the food He provides, and to pray before going to sleep. With that foundation from childhood, I bear with me until now that all my actions and successes must be offered for His glory. Second is to be concerned of my surroundings and environment. I was trained to fix my bed when I wake up, to clean up my books and toys after using them, to separate biodegradable trash from non-biodegradable garbage, to reuse the recyclable materials, and to switch off the lights and appliances when they were not in use. I was taught that living in a place with a clean surrounding facilitates in thinking and doing better. I was also educated that doing small acts in saving our environment can eventually be a huge influence to other people. Third is to ...

Keywords: OPMB, opmbvids, Anthena Imperial Interview, Miss Philippines Earth 2011, Aurora Casiguran Oli Sara, Miss Earth 2011, Miss Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment